Tyler Crosson is a new age entrepreneur, with a specific focus in helping to connect other entrepreneurs with resources, materials and other like-minded individuals.
He is currently the CEO and publisher of ClickVenture.com, a resource for those seeking to make money online; in addition, he is the Community Manager / Moderator for the group Social Media Marketing on LinkedIn (over 450,000 members) and Community Manager / Marketing Manager for SocialMediopolis.com - the largest private online community for professional social media marketers in the world.
Career Accomplishments (in reverse order):
- CEO and Publisher of ClickVenture.com - for Online Entrepreneurs; a resource for those seeking to make money online
- Community Manager / Marketing Manager for SocialMediopolis.com
- Community Manager / Moderator for Social Media Marketing Group on LinkedIn (with over 450,000 members)
- Executive Management for Capital Bankcard - New England (Financial Services)
- Strong understanding of new age marketing (inbound, affiliate, online, information, digital, mobile)
- Deep experience in professional sales, leading sales organizations, startups and building from the ground up
- Connected to over 3,200 of the world's top professionals, CEOs, and other executives through LinkedIn
- Sales leadership and business development skills with proven ability to build highly successful sales organizations
- Innovative and creative new age marketing skills for proven success at all levels of corporate structure
- IMU, Inbound Marketing University Alumni
- Electronic Transactions Association